click2employment fraud ,scam website

click2employment is a fraud website which has callrats(call-centre people) who call people assuring them job from top companies.They ask you to pay money for jobs.They called me yesterday and asked to pay 1550 Rs for job in Larsen and tubro.The guy brainwashed me saying that the job will be guaranteed 110%. I had only 800 rs in my savings account debit card and i said to that callrat that i don't have that much amount.

He immediatly asked how much was there in my account and asked me to pay only Rs. 730.I believed him blindly and payed the amount through the debit card.He guided me through telephone to pay the amount online.

After an hour  he called me back and said "Sir you have to complete another process and have to pay Rs.2250  again to proceed for registeration.You have to complete it within today to register for L&T.

I was tensed after all i had no money in my account.I couldn't scold him because i knew he would cut the call.I politly asked "Sir i could not pay the amount.I will pay it after i have my first month sallary.I have no money at present .could you please make that for me?"

He replied "Oh sorry sir you have to make the payment now ... or else... you will not have completed the registeration". I was taken aback.He didn't even mention that on the first call.

I then asked him"Ok sir.I don't have the money now....Please refund the money 730 Rs to me"

The callrat replied "Oh never.We can't refund the amount" and hanged the phone down ravishly without even letting me to reply to him.

I tried calling them back.But they are calling from a call center number that is not accepting incoming calls.

My Rs 730 is gone away.....hogaiya.....i am left out in a terrible situation with no money and i didn't even tell to my parents about that.....

Don't even think about bribing jobs from a third party company with no assurance.Please don't get in the pit like me.

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works on everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half full

    2) Proceed to follow this weight losing hack

    so you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...